Monday, October 13, 2008

Why do I put so much hope in a person.
It's so stupid.
I've learned alot this past year about trusting God, putting my faith in him only.
Because people will only dissapoint me.
If you assure me of something...make sure you are sure of it yourself...cause I'm going to trust you. I'm going to believe what your saying and put hope in what your telling me.
That's my mistake I guess.
But shouldn't we be able to trust some people? We need those close friendships we can trust...
If you know your not going to be that though...my friend...why pretend even for a little bit?
It would spare us both negativity towards each other.

Because of things that have happened in the past year or two...I have turned into someone self conscious and paranoid about who I can trust, who I can really be myself around and who whill accept me for exactly what I am. Not many people do, and especially the one you hope will.

I just want to be proven wrong. I want someone to come into my life who won't misuse my trust.
Say what you mean to say, or seriously do not say anything to me at all.


Good News though,
and there is always good news.
God will NEVERleave me,
His love NEVER fails,
His grace is ALWAYS there
He provides me with the answer at his timing,
He comforts me when I'm feeling alone,
He loves me for exactly what I am.
Where I would be without him, I really don't ever want to know.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I keep having to learn this lesson over and over.

Amen. :D

I miss you!

Josiah said...

i like you for exactly who you are!!


un ya the whole being dissapointed by others things sucks.. but its gonna happen.. i think its better to open up to others with the possibility of being letdown rather then to not open up to anyone ever...

Team Indonesia said...

jo...
I miss you