Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursdays are my Fridays

I have no school tomorrow.
BEAUTIFUL.


This morning started off well. I got an A on my math test which blew my mind because I have the definition of idiot for a teacher. So that made me happy.

Yesterday was a jammed packed, busy, emotional rollercoaster of a day.
I went to eat with Jane and Rachel who I lived with in Louisiana. ( You two may be the only ones who read this as of now but I wanted to explain that anyways )We lived in the same houses for six weeks, Rachel and I sharing a bed every night. We talked about Louisiana memories for an hour or so and we could have gone on for hours more but Jane had prior engagements. We laughed so hard remembering all the ridiculous moments like Jane losing her shoe, or Rachel being sick on the way to Flordia, and wanted to cry remembering all the moments we wanted to just pack up and come home. I love them. So so so much and if I had any pictures on my computer I would post them. We had quite the experience in Louisiana and I love that we share that. Coming home I realized no one would understand what I went through and the emotions I felt while living there. I couldn't make anyone really get it, but they get it. I am so glad I still have them to go to when I have done nothing but think about Louisiana all day long, which happens alot.

shout out to the ladies : let's do that every month :)

No comments: