Friday, October 3, 2008

Movies

Why are they SO dang expensive now a days! I put down the rest of my money(literally) to see Eagle Eye last night, I think that if it wasn't for me being so tired...it would have been way worth it. It really was a good movie though! Technology is crazy.

In other news, I woke up feeling sick this morning. Ya know that sick, scratchy feeling you get in your throat a couple days before you really get sick? Ya...woke up with it this morning. And tonight is broom hockey!! So not a good combination. I don't want to break my record and actually sleep at church tonight. Lame. We will see how it goes.

In other other news...I have great friends, great supporters, great people in my life who keep me accountable and encourage me when I feel I have no one. Thank you all for that :)

peace

No comments: