Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oh Riverside

I always complain about how in Riverside there is never anything to do, which is still true, but this weekend has ben so much fun and has made me love it here...at least for now :)

This weekend, it seemed no matter where I went, there was people I hadn't seen in forever, or who I haven't caught up with in at least a year, or parents of kids I went to school with or WHATEVER! There were people everywhere! Riverside is so big yet so small...and I love the feeling this weekend gave me :) This is home. I love Riverside, I really really do.

We stayed in a hotel down on University last night. haha not a sketchy one though! We were there because our church was hosting a leadership conference thing and all the other groups who came stayed in the hotel so we got to also :) It was one of the most hilarious nights ever. I wish I had my own camera so I could post pictures.
WE...
~had a water fight in our hotel room
~played catch phrase with people we didn't know until at least one in the morning,
~met a firefighter ;)
~got free food from applebees
....and I feel like we did alot more than what I can remember...but anyways, it was the most fun I have had in a LONG time.
We ditched the conference though like 4 hours early and went out to eat instead...
I don't regret it.

I'm so glad I was able to be a part of this weekend with the other leaders. One of the greatest!

2 comments:

rachel said...

word!

Josiah said...

try living in north carolina.. then you will know what it is like living somewhere where there is nothing to do