Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Almost the Weekend!

I have one more day, two more classes until my weekend has officialy begun.
Praise God.
I need a break.

And yes tomorrow, if you even had to ask, I will be seeing Saw 5 at midnight with Carrissa and Arielle, in my opinion the only cool people in my group of friends who are willing to do this with me ;) no offense to anyone else...I love you all! haha
Call me sick, call me twisted, I love these movies!
People who have never given them a chance need to zip their lip cause they don't know what they are missing!

Friday I'm going to Disneyland for Emilys birthday :) Should be fantastic, Disneyland always is.

I was very very irritated tonight at church. I love Jr. highers to death, I do, like I have said before they add meaning to my life right now, I love serving in that ministry. There are times though when I want to ring their necks. I want to yell right in their face ." YOU DON'T KNOW HALF OF WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW! DATING IN JR HIGH DOES NOT COUNT, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO BE IN ONE. YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU WEAR, IN HIGH SCHOOL YOU WILL FIND FRIENDS WHO LOVE YOU ANYWAYS. GOD IS REAL! HE LOVES YOU! HE WANTS TO KNOW YOU AND YOU TO KNOW HIM! DON'T COME TO CHURCH AND SIT AND TALK ABOUT YOUR CLOTHES AND ALL THE BOYS YOU THINK YOU ARE DATING!!!"

...wow...I didn't realize I was THAT irritated. haha
my apologies :\
Pray for me haha

No comments: