Monday, October 27, 2008

As good as a Monday gets

I really had a pretty good day.
I wake up every Monday morning dreading the week that's ahead of me but today turned it around.
Felt pretty good about my math test this morning.
Found out I got a B on my last exam in music which is a miracle.
And soccer today, i scored 5 goals :)

Soccer is quite an interesting class.
Me and Carrissa take it together for what we thought would be fun. We were sadly mistaken. It has it's fun moments, like today, but I wouldn't miss it if it were gone. OUr teacher/coach/whatever you want to call him always gives me a hard time. About EVERYTHING! I complain too much, I need to get a job, I talk to much, when I sing out loud he says it's horrible...things like that. Now most of these comments are true...okay so all of them are true, and he does it in a joking way so me and Carrissa have fun with it.
Anyways, today I took a vow of silence after he told me for the zillienth time I talk to much. I was beginning to think it was getting rediculous considering Carrissa is in the class, and if any of you know her, she should be the one being told to stop singing and talking haha, but whatever.
So the next time our teacher came over to me just waiting to say something smart I just look at him and he says "WOW ten whole seconds Carrissa check that out!"
So Carrissa says " She is taking a vow of silence. She is quite offended."
To which I nod and pat her on the back. He just cracked up. So when we played I played silent...hardest thing ever, but I'm a protestor trying to make a point.
He will miss it. You just wait. It will kill him not being able to say something about my singing or talking. I will win.
So soccer was fun today. The time I stop talking, I score 5 goals. GREAT :)

Monday nights are also my favorite night for tv. This is probably the only time I watch it during the week actually.
It's " BIG FAMILY FUN" night on TLC.
That means Jon and Kate plus 8 and 17 Children and Counting.
Then later on, One Tree Hill comes on.
I never miss an episode.

So I took a nap,
woke up,
took a shower,
now making dinner and going to sit and watch tv all night long.
Beautiful.

No comments: