Monday, December 15, 2008

Whales

I have always had a fascination with whales.
They are my favorite animal when people ask.
I just think they are so amazing!
You want to make me the happiest person ever...take me whale watching.

Anyways, I got hooked on the show "Whale Wars" on Animal Planet.
It's intense.
It's about a ship called the Sea Shepherd ran by a crew of people dedicated to stopping the illegal killing of whales by the Japanese.
They just float around searching for the Japanese ships and try to stop them from killing the whales. When they finally run into a ship it's like a straight up pirate fight! With throwing acid bombs on their deck, trying to shut down their propellers, and jumping onto their ship!
IT'S CRAZY!!!
Ive never really been a kind of "save the whales" person, and I'm not even now haha
Just couldn't stop watching the show :)

3 comments:

Josiah said...

i've always found whales to be a bit terrifying actually.. i dont know why.. but i went on a whale tour in oregon it was pretty cool.. went on one in santa barbara too actually but never saw a whale.. so it was really just a boat ride

Unknown said...

you'll be able to do alot of whale watching in seattle. it's like teh capital of orca whale habitat

Team Indonesia said...

im soooo hoping if i speak of my love for whales enough up there...someone will take me whale watching haha