Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hollywood Hills

Yeah I party in Hollywood Hills.
Last night anyways...
and maybe it wasn't a party,
but it sure was fun :)

Alex had an art show for her art final at this awesome house in Hollywood Hills. It was tight. They used the whole house and spread out there art work everywhere. I wish I had pictures but all of them are on Jane's camera. There was also a D.J. apparently from the Black Eyed Peas so if your wondering how legit this was...there's your answer ;)
haha

Afterward we hung out at Biola with Grace, Laura and Grace's roommate Nicole. There was the "Deck the Haven" event where one floor in the guy's dorms went decorating crazy and have themed rooms and all that, and people go through and walk around. It was very fun :)

After that, we went to In-n-Out. Perfect way to end the evening.
We headed home around 2 in the morning.
Sad thing is I was exhausted! I feel like an old woman!
2 in the morning used to be the norm for me until this stupid semester hit where if I went to bed after 12 I was as good as dead.
Hopefully break will get me back in the staying up late habit :)
Oh break, you have no idea how excited I am for you to be here!

No comments: