Tuesday, December 30, 2008

:(

I am really really really going to miss my friends.
All of them.
It's finally hitting me...leaving home.


-God, I give this whole move to you. I pray that everything I do and choose to get involved with would be glorifying to you. I pray that you will continue to bless the friendships I have at home and I thank you so much for giving me such an amazing support group in my life. While I'm getting scared that this isn't the right thing to do, I know you put this all in my heart for a reason and I trust you are doing great things for your kingdom through my life. I pray my own desires and needs won't get in the way of that. I love you Lord! I am so thankful for my home and the family you have given me here in your church! Bless them just as they have blessed me.

No comments: