Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Best Christmas song ever.
It's just so...good.

So what are we on now...two days until Christmas? It's crazy how fast it came this year, but then again I say that every year. Time just keeps going by faster and faster.
Next is 2009! When did THAT happen?
I'm excited for Christmas. Usually my family comes over x-mas eve, btu this year they are coming over on x-mas and that makes me happy cause usually Christmas day is just so boring. It will be nice :)

I have been taking TOTAL advantage of break too. I am so lazy! All I want to do is sleep and eat and watch t.v., and it feels good!
That's what break is for right? In fact, I may take a nap right after I write this.

Here is a picture of what I'm moving to in 14 days.


PERFECT.
(I don't know this girl, but maybe I will when I move and then I will be able to say I used her picture in my blog)

Have a very merry Christmas everyone!
We are celebrating an amazing moment when God became a baby boy.

No comments: