Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ok Really?

People are so rude!
Not a good day to be aroud people I guess...everyone was just in a horrible mood today, no matter where I went.
So I decided to sleep it off after school and now, I feel gross.
Oh naps. Bitter sweet.

I was at Starbucks this morning reading my bible and someone came up to me and made a joke saying " Just wait and see how it ends! " I couldn't tell if it was a nice joke or a mocking me joke. So I awkwardly laughed along anyways.

I have 26 days until I move to Washington and so much to do! Trying to save up money while getting ready for Christmas isn't working. I haven't been able to register for classes because I guess I am supposed to have a over the phone counsling thing first and no one at the school has gotten back to me about it. I know nothing of my soon to be roommate or living arrangments. I don't know how to dress for cold weather or what to bring for it and pretty sure I don't even own the things I do need (thank goodness Christmas is so soon) And right now I'm trying to finish up this boring semester that I was done with mentally over a month ago. However I'm not stressed. I am so so excited. I get more and more excited every time I think about it.

...I am really gonna have a hard time not having my best friends close though...
haven't thought too hard about that one yet.
Although two of them have made my life by already planning when to visit me :)

In other news, I'm getting my hair cut Friday for the first time in a year and a half. Things are looking up ;)

No comments: