Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What a Day

So yesterday was quite a day.
Started with getting a flat tire at 7 in the morning on my way to school.
perfect.

Then continued with me taking two tests that I was anything but prepared for.
perfect.

So right after i was done with classes i had a physical i needed to get done and then training for work right after that and i wouldnt be home until about 9 that night. So i'm starving and all i wanted was jack in the box chicken sandwich sooo bad.
So i get it, but as i'm driving away with it on my lap, it falls on the floor of my car and is then covered in all kinds of stuff i don't want in my mouth.
perfect.
absolutley perfect.

So the physical stunk. I had to lift my legs up and hold them up for 30 sec which apparently i can not do. so i almost fail the physical on top of being super sore afterwards. Oh and no one told me the physical would be so physical, go figure, so i had on clothes i wore to school which were not meant to get all sweaty and grose in.
peeeerfect.

Then training. I'm training to be a server at spaghetti factory. We had to carry out food to tables. No one told me that trays of food could be extremely heavy. I have NO arm strentgh whatsoever so carrying those trays was the hardest thing for me to do. First night, I almost dump over 4 trays full of food. There was also a banquet going on of about 200 people which they threw me into having no idea what i was doing.
it was just perfect.

I then get home and can't wait to watch one tree hill hoping it would cheer me up a bit. Good thing one tree hill didn't get recorded.
perfect you ask?
why yes, it was PERFECT!

Oh mondays. How I do not love you.

Results of yesterday:
- Four new tires on my car
_ two tests closer to finals and end of the semester
_ sore arms and lengs which i just translate as building muscle :)
- starting a new job
- learning i need to do leg lifts while watching tv.

2 comments:

Josiah said...

hahahah this made me laugh....
im sorry you had not the best day though!

Janey said...

bwahahah.
so the whole time i was reading this i was laughing and my roommates were staring at me.

gotta love life.
i'm glad its over for you.