Saturday, November 29, 2008

So It's Official

I am moving to Washington in January.
January 6 or 7th.
I cannot wait!
I have been thinking about this and praying about this for so long now I can't believe it's finally right around the corner!
I am so excited about the school and just being on my own experiencing a new place and lifestyle.
CANNOT WAIT!

Thanksgiving was this week.
It was lovely:)
Arielle stayed with my family and I since her family ditched her for Mexico.
My family celebrated on Friday so on Thursday Arielle and I spent the afternoon in Laguna. It was gorgeous! The water seemed so clean and clear. And it was hot! While we left Riverside with scarves and coats we ended up at the beach totally unprepared.
I feel so lucky though to live in a place where 45 min away I can be in Laguna enjoying the ocean and the sun and then turn around and drive 45 more minutes to be in snow in the mountains.
So awesome :)

So I'm okay.
I'm in my last month or so of Riverside for a while and I'm going to enjoy it!

P.S - I'm serving at Spaghetti Factory so in like 2 weeks, come visit me. I'm still pretty sucky

3 comments:

Eric McFarland said...

my friend is up in washington right now.. I want to live somewhere other than california for a while.. you are lucky..

Josiah said...

yaaa thats awesome you got in!! it will be a good experience for you!

Team Indonesia said...

you should eric!
just go :)