Monday, November 3, 2008

Getting Anxious

Waiting is one of the hardest things for me to do.
It often ends in me completely messing up something really good because I wasn't patient enough to wait for it.
It's just how I am.
I work on it as much as I can and pray for patience.
The problem with patience is the only way to have it, is to wait for something.
So right now, I'm waiting.
Waiting to hear if I am moving to Washington in January or not!!!!
It is so hard because honestly, I have been done with Riverside and ready to move for the past year and now that it possibly could be really close to coming true...I'm still waiting to find out.
I'm just trusting God.
I have experienced too many times the greatness of waiting on God to just keep getting upset about waiting.
Even if the answer is no to Washington, I know God will open up another door.
Something else for me to get involved with,
somewhere else to move.
Who knows.
It could be anything.
Right now though, I wait.

No comments: