Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday

So today my roommate and I went down to read and do homework by the water.
Kirkland is right by Lake Washington so we can even see the water from our dorm room, so awesome.
Today was an amazingly beautiful sunny day and it seemed like the whole town was out enjoying it :)
We kept getting distracted so only read like 4 pages but it was an awesome day to be outside.

I'm having a hard time being away from church. The Grove has been my second home since I started living for God and being away like this is so hard. Harder than just being away from home. I have been to two churches so far and haven't felt led to either. I know it will happen in time but it's just hard not getting the same kind of fellowship or being able to hang out with jr. highers haha which I really do miss. Makes me thankful for The Grove though for sure. Can't wait to go when I come home on break!!

People here are amazing. I feel so comfortable here and know I'm going to grow so much!
I want to know exactly why I'm here though..I don't want to waste my time because I know God has me here for a specific reason. It's all part of the adventure though...figuring out why God has placed us where he has.

Courtney and Bree were here this weekend! It was so nice having my closest friends around! They are such a blessing in my life always there for me NO MATTER WHAT WE HAVE GONE THROUGH! Love them

I heard this quote the other day and can't get it out of my mind...
" Your not what you think you are, but what you think, you are."

No comments: