Friday, January 9, 2009

Moved In

Well I'm here!!!!
I have made it to Washington and am all moved into my dorm.
It's so weird, I feel like a freshman even though I graduated almost two years ago, and yes I'm going to post pictures of my room...I'm excited okay ;)

So the drive up here was anything but relaxing.
There is major flooding up here and people were being evacuated so traffic was just insane once we finally made it into Washington.
Oregon is by far the weirdest state I have ever been. For one, you can't pump your own gas, like they don't even let you get out of the car. Weird.
And people just dress....well, weird. I'm sorry, they stinkin do.
They are stuck in the 80's, that's the problem.

So because my school is so small( I found out the actual number of students today, 1300. perfect) my roommate Kalie and I were the only ones on our floor moving in. So it was quite awkward. Kalie almost got stuck in he floods and wouldn't have been able to even make it to school today but God willing she got here safe and sound. Tonight though she is staying with her mom at their hotel because they had such a long day, so I'm all alone on my first night in my dorm. Kind of depressing and sad if you ask me, not to mention my whole floor doesn't even move in until tomorrow. I'm trying to make the most of it though. I did play a fun game of catch phrase tonight :)

Anyways here are some pictures of my room...




2 comments:

Janey said...

yeah i bet that game of catchphrase was fun...

your room is super cute :)

and i'm currently listening to yolanda adams "i believe"

Team Indonesia said...

and THAT makes me want to be in Louisiana pronto!!
miss you!