Sunday, January 25, 2009

20th year and some snow

Yesterday was my 20th birthday :)
No longer a "teenager" I put that in quotations because I don't believe I will be acting anymore like an adult...

Yesterday was fun though. I went out to dinner with a bunch of new friends to Spaghetti Factory in Seattle. It was a nice time enjoying friendship as Jackie Gray would say.
Also...IT SNOWED!!!!!!!! ON MY BIRTHDAY!!
It was amazing. I'm talking REAL snow...like snowflakes with shapes.
Most beautiful thing ever was walking out of church this morning to the peaceful quiet and soft fluttering snow. ( How's that for good writing? haha) Really though, it was something so beautiful I had never experienced before!! It's even snowing right outside my window as I write this :P
CHECK IT OUUUT



So I have been learning so much about the Bible lately! Being in an Old Testament class and going to a few different churches, God has really been seeming to slam me with information. Basic stuff too..like how many books are in the bible and all that jazz. But what is really awesome to me is all the prophecies of Jesus in the Old Testament and how cool it must have been to be waiting so long for them to be fulfilled and finally getting to witness it when Jesus was born. Gives me a breath of hope for the second coming we are waiting for now. It is promised and what a great day it will be.

Here is another video of my new friends...they are fun :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm glad you replaced your old weird friends for new weird friends ;) hahahahaha