Monday, October 5, 2009

Yay!

There is a small possibility I will be able to go home for Thanksgiving!
Praise the Lord!
I so hope I can make it home for those short few days.

I miss everyone so stinkin much.

We'll see if money starts falling from the sky.
Anyways, I have a very busy week ahead. I love how professors think it's a good idea to assign everything all at once. I'm pretty sure they all get together on the weekends and pick a week to torture us and send us into a minor depression with all their due dates.
Funny guys, funny.

I'm loving the weather right now.
40's in the morning.
60's during the day.
Clear skies :)
Fall is beautiful in Washington. I would give anything to be laying out at the beach though. I smelt the smell of tanning oil yesterday and just about cried. Oh how I love that smell.
But Fall is really pretty here, I promise you. ;)

No comments: