Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just A Random Thought Blog

I'm bad at posting blogs.
I am.
I feel like if I don't have anything of any importance to say, I might as well not blog.
But that's boring.
So I'm changing that.

I have a week left of school until SUMMMMMMMEEEERRRRR!!!! My absolute favorite time of year :) I can't wait for the beach and bonfires and BBQ's and Disneyland and swimming and laying out and being tan and shopping and eating at Ruby's on the pier and driving around late at night and In-N-Out ahhhh I could literally go on forever.

Wow. Just got very excited :)
It will be weird leaving Washington for a couple months though. I'm finally getting used to it here and the weather is getting very nice. I'm sure it's going to be beautiful up here in the summer with the lake and all. But I'm going to the beach, so it makes up for it :) haha

Wonderful.
Can't wait.
Praise God!!

No comments: